Katsumie-gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HereToFckShtUp's Staff Application.

Go down

HereToFckShtUp's Staff Application. Empty HereToFckShtUp's Staff Application.

Post  HereToFckShtUp Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 am

Name : Alex

List All Your Character Name's : HereToFckShtUp, FckShtUpArch

Where Do You Live : PA, USA

How Many Language's Do You Speak, And What Are They : I speak 1 language and it is English.

Why Are You Willing To Become a Staff Member And Why Should We Choose You As a Staff Member : I am willing to become a staff member because I like to help people out. All the new players always ask questions and I try to answer them when I am available on the server. I enjoy seeing new players come through the levels.

Do You Have Any Previous Experience : I ran my own server for about a year.

Which Spot Are You Willing to Choose(SH, GM, PM) : I am willing to be PM/GM. Wouldn't even mind being a SH.

How Long Could You Be Online Daily : It depends on my schedule at work. Atleast 4 hours a day.

How Active Are You On Forums :Well, Not many people post on the forums and I check it atleast 3 times a day to see if anything is being said.

Personal Stuff : I am a very kind helpful person. I don't like to see other people getting abused on the server or being harassed. I like to help everyone and also play a long with them.

HereToFckShtUp

Back to top Go down