Katsumie-gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoanoftheArc Application

2 posters

Go down

JoanoftheArc Application Empty JoanoftheArc Application

Post  Machine Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Name : Macro

List All Your Character Name's :JoanOfTheArc, JanexX, and Altair

Where Do You Live : Texas, USA

How Many Language's Do You Speak, And What Are They : I can speak two languages fluently, English and Tagalog (the Philippine Language). I can also understand a small amount of Spanish.

Why Are You Willing To Become a Staff Member And Why Should We Choose You As a Staff Member:
There are many reasons I want to become a staff member in the Katsumie Server. One would be I would like to help other players with their basic questions such as gameplay, leveling up, and other tutorials, since I have been playing Conquer Online for aslong as I can remember and I have been playing in the Katsumie Server long enough to get to know its "nooks and crannies" and get full +13 gears. I love the server so much that I even donate what little extra money I had in order to fund its prosperity of this amazing server. Another reason, and the main reason I want to become a GM, is because I see the lack of "life" in the server, and I see Reefer's attempts in making the server more lively with his creative events and I wish to be able to do such things as a GM. So why should you choose me as a staff member? I know that I have the passion to become a GM that can give life to the server and hopefully help the server prosper and grow.

Do You Have Any Previous Experience : I have been playing Conquer Online (both "legit" and private server) for as long as I remember my older brother introduced it to me and my sister ever since the beginning of time, well in my eyes at least and with all my experience in playing Conquer Online I want to step up to the plate and help out in making a great server.

Which Spot Are You Willing to Choose(SH, GM, PM) : GM

How Long Could You Be Online Daily : I can be online daily for about 6-8 hours

How Active Are You On Forums : So far I am not very active on the the forums, mostly because there hasn't been much on the forums I can be active about and as a GM that is what I want to do, make the forums more active, since so far the only things on the forums are the events posted my Reefer. Though I am not active on the forums lately I do read it regularly to check for new things.

Personal Stuff : I'm currently in high school going into my senior year, I love Conquer Online and well pandas. That's all my "personal stuff".

Machine

Back to top Go down

JoanoftheArc Application Empty Re: JoanoftheArc Application

Post  Reefer![GM] Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 pm

#moved to pending

Reefer![GM]
Admin
Admin

https://katsumiegamingforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down